Updated: Jul 7
If you are trying to find the perfect wedding dress for your destination
wedding, then look no further. I want to share with you some of the latest
styles of destination wedding dresses for 2023. Here are just a few of the latest
styles that will surely make you look unbelievable and, most importantly,
comfortable on your big day.
We know that finding the perfect dress can be a challenge, but don't worry, we've got your back. We've put together a list of stunning dresses that are sure to turn heads and make your wedding day unforgettable. Check out these beautiful Styles:
1. One-Shoulder Modern Gown With Chiffon Jeweled Waistband - The one shoulder dress is having a moment. This modern gown is perfect for brides who want to make a statement. The jeweled waistband adds a touch of glamour and sparkle to the overall design.
2. Short Sweetheart Gown - This A-line dress with a
lace bodice and sweetheart neckline is perfect for any destination. The
waist nips and flows into a layered skirt made for twirling under the lights on the dance floor. No worries about your skirt dragging in the sand either!
3. Lace Wedding Dress with Off-the-Shoulder Sleeves - A classic bridal gown with a modern twist for the bride who wants a more fitted dress. The off-the-shoulder longer length sleeves add a touch of sophistication and romance. This gown is perfect stylish look that can be accessorized to match your personality.
4. V-Back or Backless Wedding Dress - Experience the epitome of elegance with a
breathtaking back-revealing destination wedding dress. This refined, alluring
style transforms a modest gown into a captivating masterpiece. Perfect for the
contemporary beach bride seeking a touch of sophistication and allure on her
6 Tips on How to Find Your Perfect Caribbean Destination Wedding Dress
1. Consider the fabric: Opt for lightweight, breathable fabrics like chiffon, lace, or
organza. These fabrics will help keep you cool and comfortable in the tropical
2. Embrace the elements: When selecting a beach wedding dress, keep in mind
the sand, sun, and sea. Choose a dress that is easy to walk in. Consider a dress
with straps to keep it secure and avoid a wardrobe malfunction in the sea
3. Be mindful of the length: A long train or full skirt may be beautiful, but it's not
practical for a beach wedding. A shorter hemline or a high-low style will allow
you to move around freely and enjoy the beach setting.
4. Add some tropical flair: Consider incorporating some Caribbean-inspired
elements into your dress. You could opt for a dress with a bold floral pattern or
add a tropical flower to your hair.
5. Consider getting one dress for the ceremony and one for the reception. Dancing the night away under the stars sounds romantic, but it can get really hot. A short party gown will be perfect for your outdoor reception.
6. Don’t forget the shoes: Skip the high heels and opt for a pair of flats or sandals
that are comfortable and easy to walk in on the sand.
By keeping these tips in mind, you'll be sure to select a beach wedding dress that is perfect for your Caribbean destination wedding.
So, the search for the perfect destination wedding dress begins! Depending on
your budget and preferences, this can be a little time-consuming especially.
with so many beautiful dresses on the market today, I’m hoping this article on
my favorite destination wedding dress styles, your search will be a little bit
By the way, if you’re in the midst of trying to pull your destination
wedding altogether, but you aren’t quite sure how to make it happen, feel free
to schedule a free 60-minute consultation with me, and I will do my best to
get you headed in the right direction. Click Here to Schedule Now!